Hello crafty friends
I was lucky enough to win a few stencils from Imagination Crafts and i received the Sugar Skull stencil with a few other stencils.
I am playing along with the Dream in Darkness April Challenge
DecoArt Modeling paste
DecoArt Fluid Acrylic Carbon
1) Place stencil onto a piece of card
2) Apply modeling paste over stencil and leave to dry
3) Paint whole skull in black paint
4) Apply Metallic Lustre over the embossed areas
5) Cut out the skull and glue twine to the back. I used a scrap piece that had been spritzed with ink.
Thank you for visiting